Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Zebra Print Purse

Here is a pic of the purse I made last week.

My family draws names for all the kids, & this year my youngest drew my cousin Kalia's name.  She is big into softball, & her traveling teams colors are red & black.  I was also told that she likes zebra print.  So when I found this fabric, it was just perfect.  It has a magnetic closure, and a zippered inside pocket.  She loved it by the way.  I also made a tote bag with a bunch of pockets for a cousin that loves to take his wrestling men everywhere, & a scarf with pockets and ruffles for another little cousin.  I unfortunately forgot to take a pic of the other 2 items.

This week I am working on getting my husband's coworker's jacket monogrammed with the company logo, an apron done for a breast cancer survivor, and a scarf for my son's teacher. (I will try to remember to take a pic this time.)  I'm also trying to finish up 2 quilts before Christmas.  Hopefully I can get it all done.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.  One day I will try to write up a tutorial for what I make, but the holiday season is too busy to take time to stop & take pics.

Nichole

2 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful and personalized gift! That is great :) Thanks for linking it up today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...