Tuesday, January 19, 2010
















As promised, here are the pics of the onesies I customized & personalized. Thank you again to SamsterMommy for the great idea. After I get a few more made, I'm going to list them on etsy.com. I put them on craigslist, but I'm not sure how well they will sell on there.

I have it in my head that I want to try & make myself some clothes after Baby M gets here. I have found so many patterns I want to try. Luckily Joanns has all their Simplicity patterns on sale for $.99 this week. The bad thing is they will only let you buy 10. I'm going up there tomorrow with a friend, so I'm thinking I will buy 10 then, & go back Saturday & buy 10 more. I know I probably won't make most of them, but at least I have them if something comes up. I really can't afford to go buy new clothes, but hopefully I can make them & save some money. I will post pics of what I do make.

I also found a cute tutorial for making baby rompers out of tshirts, so I want to make a few for Baby M. I figure since he will be a spring baby, that will be perfect. I'm going to try & find some cute cheap shirts somewhere. If I get them done, I will post pics.

As promised, here are the pics of the onesies I customized & personalized. Thank you again to SamsterMommy for the great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...