Thursday, January 21, 2010


Well, I did it. I finished baby M's handmade sleeper last night. I put the sleeves on the wrong sides, but oh well. The pattern didn't even say anything about which sleeve going on which side, so i'm not entirely to blame.

I found a pattern to make baby rompers from old t-shirts that I'm going to try soon. This has also given me great ideas for how to make other baby clothes from old t-shirts. I'm going to goodwill soon to stock up on some funky t-shirts. I will post step by step pics when i get started. I'm also going to try to make some cargo pants for baby M out of my son W's school pants that have holes in the knees.

I'm going to try to start just posting one craft item that I've done per day, & will try to make tutorials unless I can just give a link to the one I used. On my list of things to do is, more onesies & matching bibs, baby blankets, crochet baby quilts, custom burp cloth, custom wipes case, & the clothing mentioned above. Its a lot to do before baby M gets here the end of April, but hopefully I can get it done. I might also start posting some recipes that I've come up with, or tried. Either way, i'm going to try to make this a little more organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...