Wednesday, November 17, 2010

IDK

Ok, well I have still yet to take a pic of the onesie I made.  And I haven't done much in the past week as far as crafts go.  I have monogrammed 2 bags & my husbands work jacket, plus made some cupcakes for my son's school b-day party, a cake for his actual b-day party, & some cupcakes for one of my husband's coworkers.  So I have been pretty busy I guess.  Oh yeah, & I added some sleeves to one of baby M's onesies so he would have another decent winter shirt.  The boys & I will be working on a faux leaf garland for the Christmas tree this week.  We glittered some real leaves one day, and loved the look.  To bad real leaves dry out and crumble, it sure would make the project a lot easier.  I'll try to take pics of the process and post on here.  I don't really have a camera besides my phone at the moment, so the pics will not be the greatest.  Stay tuned for an update on the garland.



Cole

P.S.  Don't you just love how I talk to nobody?  I'm assuming at one point I might actually get a follower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...