Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Jingle Bell Wreath

So this week I redid our old worn out wreath.  Before our kids were big enough to really understand what was going on with Christmas, we had an elegant Blue & Silver theme.  Well, we never updated the wreath when we switched over to the multi-colored fun theme we have now.  I bought 2 containers of large jingle bells planning on making a new wreath out of them.  I started stringing them on the wire only to discover I didn't have enough bells.  So we then decided to take all the old blue & silver decorations off the old wreath, and put little bunches of bells on it.  I wish I would have thought to take a before pic.  (I'm talking this thing was 8 years old, and had seen better days)  I love the way it turned out.  Let me know what you think.  (Yet again, I will be so glad when I get a follower so I don't feel like I'm talking to myself.)  If you want to make one yourself, its really easy.  All you do is grab some wire, string 3 bells on a piece of it, & twist to make a bell bunch (make sure you leave a good 2 or 3in tail of wire).  then just start placing the bunches where you think looks nice, and wrap the wire tail around the frame.  Then add a bow & your done.  Easy as Pie.  Hope you enjoy.

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...