Thursday, January 20, 2011

Crafts coming back next week

Ok, so I will finally have something to post again next week.  I am in the process of making a super hero cape for a friends little boy.  I'm so excited to have something to do again.  (Well, some sewing to do)

The house has been coming along great.  I've been using the FLYlady website to get me started.  If you are having trouble taming the CHAOS in your home, head on over there.  Its completely free, & I've already noticed a huge difference in my house in just 3 short weeks of using it.

I also wanted to show you a really cool idea I found at Pretty Lil' Posies.  She did a kitchen makeover for $250.00.  As soon as I get the money, this is definitely going on my to do list. To go check it out, please go here.  This is one of the coolest ideas I've seen in a while.

Until next week, enjoy life & craft away.
Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...